Saturday, July 10, 2010

mac pictures...

I am now in Oklahoma! If you care. ha.

Yep, drove up here about 4 days ago. I drove halfway and Connor drove halfway. I tried to get cruise control to work in Connor's car, but couldn't figure it out. ahhh. oh well. anyways, something awesome arrived in the mail today that I should share with you. My Dad and I got our new camera and stand! YES! it's so cool. It's a Canon EOS T2i. It's awesome, it even has video! Oh, and the video is super nice. It's like HD. So, i read the most of the manual today to try and figure out how to operate it. So, I was experimenting with the camera and I thought, What is something good to photograph?. That's when I saw my beautiful new mac sitting right there and I was like, "yep, that's it." So, I took some pictures of my mac and I figure you guys may want to see what it looks like anyways, so yeah...check out some of the pictures below. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment