Thursday, August 5, 2010

just an update...

Hey! Yeah, sorry guys, obviously I haven’t been writing much. And it’s not because I’ve been busy. I’ve been anything but busy. That’s sad because that means I really haven’t found anything fun to do in America.  I’ve had in America and all, but I’ve had a lot of free time. I guess I should have used some of that to blog, but NO! I HAVNE”T! GOSH! I feel like every time I post something I start saying sorry to the audience, because I like haven’t written at all. I’ve spent a lot of my free time reading. That’s been enjoyable. Anyways, with all the free time I’ve been pretty bored, like when I’m not reading.

I began to miss India a lot. I know the US is a good break and all, but sometimes I don’t want a break. Right now what I really is to fall back into my normal routine in India. Wednesday night Kareoke, Saturdays are Frisbee days and some times even DDR days…and then Tuesday night of course, and then going to the mall all the time, cause I’m a mall rat. Woohoo’s, TGI Fridays, The Theatre, Coffee Bean, Youth Alive. Yeah, I miss all of that. I also miss my friends, of course, although a lot of them are also in the States. I’m not complaining. Just sayin’ I miss it a lot.




A lot of things have been going on I guess…ha. I had my birthday, if you didn’t know already. There are some pictures on facebook. I decorated my cake. I did pretty good. I watched Inception on my birthday! That was fun. Great movie.! If you guys didn’t know, my brother’s birthday is right after mine, so the next we celebrated his. It was also a lot of fun. I got him this awesome shirt (v-necked) and I also got him 3 Frisbees for college. One was red, one was white, and one was blue. It’s pretty interesting that Connor and I’s birthday are only a day apart. People are always like, ‘That’s SOOO COOOL!’ and I’m always like, ‘Okay then.’ Hahaha. It actually is cool though. Well was. In Bolivia, back in the old days we would always have a super awesome sleepover. We would have my birthday and then all of our friends would sleep over and we would celebrate Connor’s. We celebrated in Oklahoma and then went back down to Texas where we stayed a week and then headed out on our epic road trip. The day before the epic road trip we got to see the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. It was so BIIGGG! It rocked. There are also pictures on facebook.

During our week in Texas Connor and I got an awesome opportunity to play soccer with South Asians. That was wonderful, because of course I was missing India a lot. That was great. Every night we would go out there and play. It was a lot of fun. Almost felt like I was in India, except the sky was too pretty and I was still in America. Hahaha. That was nice. They never figured out we lived in India. I guess that’s because we never told them. Haha. Right now I’m in North Carolina. Tomorrow we’re going to South Carolina to see family! I’m excited. It’ll be fun.
Yeah, that’s it guys. Nothing much, just a basic update. Sorry, maybe next time I’ll go into something more detailed and much more excited. Sorry about boring you. ;)

Cheers, Clayton High

No comments:

Post a Comment