Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FLIP, the most fabulous, faithful flip-flops ever...

What you're looking at here is my favorite pair of flip-flops ever. I've worn them everywhere. Unfortunately when you wear flip-flops everywhere they will eventually begin to die. That is what my flip-flops did. Yes, it's sad. It'll all happen to us one day though. So get ready, prepare, and try not to cry. My parents think my flip-flops look ugly, so they are making me get rid of them. Basically my Mum said I could not bring them back to India. I mean that's understandable, they are pretty beat up. It's sad. I'll have to get over it though. While I was here I bought some more flip-flops that I'm going to wear when I get back. I'll have to trod around in them until I get used to them. It may take a while, but what other choice do I have? I'm going to have to give up my old flip-flops. Maybe I don't want to, but I have no choice. I think life is sometimes like flip-flops. Just like I'm giving up these flip-flops and getting new ones, I have to end a chapter of my life here in America and start a new one when I get back home. When I get back to India Connor will not be with me. Yes, it'll be sad and hard to get used to, but I think I will have a good time anyway. I'm sad about leaving my flip-flops here, but I also like my new ones and I can't wait to wear them. Just in this way I'm really excited about life in India, without my brother and a lot of my other senior friends. Delhi is changing a lot, new people are coming, and everything is different. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life. I believe it's going to be a good one. I think I will do well not only in school, but also in life. And heck, if I ever get super depressed there's always Cinnabon to keep me company/plump. I honestly don't think that will happen though. Haha.




More pictures of the flips...

Yep, there is actually a hole in my shoe. I guess that's why Mum wanted me to get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment